Terms and Conditions
- Copyright of the web site design and any material created by Granary Publications will reside solely with Granary Publications unless we agree otherwise in writing.
- By accessing your web site, or having files uploaded to it, you are indicating your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not store more data in your account than your allotted space
- Each account includes a fixed amount of bandwidth. If you use more than this amount then we reserve the right to charge for this bandwidth at £10 per 1000 MB.
- The sending of unsolicited email ("spamming"), from our server or using an email address that is maintained on our computer machine for sending material that we deem inappropriate or illegal is strictly prohibited.
- We shall not be held liable for any loss or damages including but not limited to (i) any use, misuse, unavailability, failure or removal of services and, (ii) loss of data and, (iii) errors, omissions, or misstatements in any and all information provided.
- We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account at any time without notice due to, but not limited to, late payment or use of material that we deem inappropriate or illegal.
- To protect your privacy we never distribute your name or e-mail address to any third parties.
- We are covered by the Data Protection Act. We expect you to abide by it too.
- You will be responsible for the contents of your account, including obtaining the legal permission for any works it includes, ensuring that its contents do not violate UK law, and that its contents do not contain defamatory, confidential, secret or other proprietary material.
- The registration and use of any domain name is subject to the terms and conditions of use applied by the relevant domain naming authority. You will be responsible for complying with their terms and conditions.
- You agree to release, indemnify, and hold us, our contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors and affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses from third parties relating to or arising under this agreement, the services provided under this agreement or your use of the services, including without limitation, infringement by you, or someone else using the service, of any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity, or from the violation of any of our operating rules or policy relating to the service(s) provided. You also agree to release, indemnify and hold us harmless according to the terms and conditions contained in the dispute policy of the relevant domain naming authority. When we are threatened with suit by a third party, we may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify us; your failure to provide those assurances may be considered by us to be a breach of your agreement and may result
in suspension or termination of services.
- We reserve the right to amend and update these terms and conditions at any time without notice.